Please contact us 🙂
- The normal minimum age for our courses is 16. For younger students please contact us.
- The Course / Accommodation is reserved upon the receipt of a 90€ deposit into the Escuela Atenea Bank Account. The balance of the Course / Accommodation fees must be paid on the first day at Escuela Atenea.
- Once we have received your deposit we will confirm by e-mail or ordinary post. We will also include other useful information.
- The 90 € deposit is not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the course by Escuela Atenea. In this unlikely event, the deposit will be returned immediately.
- Students who do not complete the course will forfeit all the fees paid for the Course / Accommodation.
- Students who choose to share apartments will be required to deposit 75 € into Escuela Atenea. This will be returned at the end of the stay upon confirmation that there is no damage to the apartment.
- Apartments and families are available from Sunday and must be vacated on Saturday.
- Cleaning of the apartments is the responsability of the students. Towels and sheets are not provided.
- Escuela Atenea reserves the right to expel any student who behaves in a violent or disrespectful manner.
- It is the responsibility of students to arrange their own medical insurance. Students from EU countries should also obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Students permit Escuela Atenea to act on their behalf in the case of a medical emergency.
- Escuela Atenea is not responsible for any misprints.