- The normal minimum age for our courses in Spain is 16. For younger students please contact us.
- The Course is reserved upon the receipt of the agreed deposit into the Language Mood Bank Account. The balance of the Course fees must be paid on the first day at Language Mood.
- Once we have received your deposit we will confirm by e-mail or ordinary post. We will also include other useful information.
- The agreed deposit is not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the course by Language Mood. In this unlikely event, the deposit will be returned immediately.
- Students who do not complete the course will forfeit all the fees paid for the Course.
- Language Mood reserves the right to expel any student who behaves in a violent or disrespectful manner.
- It is the responsibility of students to arrange their own medical insurance. Students from EU countries should also obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Students permit Language Mood to act on their behalf in the case of a medical emergency.
- Language Mood is not responsible for any misprints.